Monday, January 28, 2013

Ten things about me

1. I married the love of my life 13 years ago, we have 2 boys, a miniature Schnauzer (Sophie-our girl) and I live in Texas.
2.  I am 36 years old, I am a Speech and Language Pathologist Assistant, I work full time and I love what I do, but my best job is being a mom.
3. I was born in Camden, New Jersey but I lived all my life in Colombia, South America. I moved with my husband to the US 13 years ago. I consider myself 100% Colombian :)
4.  I love love love music.
5.  I love love love the ocean and my favorite animal is the Humpback Whale.
6.  I love love love Yoga.
7.  I wanted to be a singer, and a marine biologist, and a ballerina, and a psychologist.... And I always think that is never too late and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
8.  I suffer from Depression and every day is a brand new day for me.
9.  Besides my Colombian dishes that are always my favorite, I love Mediterranean and Asian food.
10.  I love love love to spend my days hiking with my family and enjoy nature.






No comments:

Post a Comment