Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yoga Retreat

There I was sitting at the airport with my heart bouncing and getting ready for my first Yoga retreat. I remember being very excited and kind of sad at the same time because I was leaving my family and going to this paradise just by myself. But I took my husband's lovely words with me and all the love and support from him, my family and friends and just flew away....
























Less is MORE.
Feelings are never right or wrong, they are the truth.
Act from the heart.
Offer your heart to what everything you do in this world....
I love Yoga.


Waking up by the rooster and the sweet sounds of an old bell at 5:30 am.

Silent meditation and satsang from 6 to 8am.

Yoga class at the bay platform from 8 to 10am.  I have been missing the warm light coming from the sun and the cold wind coming from the bay.

The most delicious brunch at 10am.  Salad, all kind of veggies, oatmeal with brown sugar, the most delicious bread, almond butter, fruit, soy milk....

Read, walk, nap, hammock time, swim in the blue ocean, write, think, cry, laugh....

Yoga class at the bay platform from 4 to 6pm.  Windy, warm and the sound of the waves... unforgettable feeling.

Dinner time at 6pm!!!  Oh... dinner time!!!  Delicious!!!!

Silent meditation and satsang form 8 to 10pm. The most beautiful chants are still in my mind and in my heart...

"I am Bliss I am Bliss Bliss Absolute Bliss I am"

My heart is full of gratitude, love, beautiful memories, peace...


Om Shanti, Om Peace



























No comments:

Post a Comment